Free Shipping only available in the U.S. To order and ship outside the U.S. please call 319-352-4046 or email email@example.com.
The Clydesdale Special includes the following 7 DHJ back issues.
- Spring 1989 – Featured one of the great brood mares of the breed, “Collessie’s Mable Footprint” by Jim Emmons.
- Autumn 1989 – A day-by-day report of the Clyde Association’s trip to Scotland and the Highland Show.
- Winter 1992-93 – Featuring the SIX stallions that were important in rebuilding the breed.
- Spring 1993 – Featuring another great brood mare, Donna’s Royal Gift, and her two famous sons... Solomon’s Commander and Solomon’s Commodore.
- Spring 2004 – Featuring the outstanding brood mare, Kettlestoun Valetta, and part one of the three part series on “The Foundation Years of the Clydesdale Breed” by Jim Emmons.
- Summer 2004 – Featuring “The Foundation Years of the Clydesdale Breed-Part II” by Jim Emmons.
Also featuring “Don Castagnasso, A Career With Clydesdales” by Miles McCarry.
- Winter 2004-05 – Featuring “The Foundation Years of the Clydesdale Breed-Part III” by Jim Emmons.
This is the equivalent to a crash course in modern Clydesdale pedigrees.